11.23.2018

Black Friday Deals

While some people enjoy waking up at the crack of dawn on Black Friday to fight the insane crowds for the best deal on the hottest electronic, I prefer sleeping in and getting on my laptop in my jammies to shop for stamping goodness.  <3   Here are some Black Friday deals for you.  The first 2 include affialate links.  When you shop after using these links it costs you nothing, but I get a tiny percentage to cover some of my cost of bringing stamping lovelies to this blog.




Shop Ellen Huston Gratitude
(Don't forget to check out the Clearance section)

--------------------------------------------------


No code needed to Shop CAS-ual Fridays Special, but you can
Use code cas-comfort at checkout for 15% off


Shop Altenew Sale




Shop Simon Says Stamp




Shop My Favorite Things Sale

No comments: