5.23.2018

New Release from Catherine Pooler Designs

Hello my crafty friends!  I know I've been a bit quiet on my blog lately.  The Spring of my son's Senior Year in high school and my new Rodan + Fields business are keeping me hopping.  I'm looking forward to the slower pace of summer coming, and getting some more craft time in. 


I wanted to pop on my blog to let you know that Catherine Pooler Designs has a new release out and it includes a couple of BRAND NEW inks (hello Purple) and a couple of inks that were only available in previous Stamp Of Approval collections.  Just to make it extra fun they've thrown in a few stamps, dies and other goodies to get your creative juices flowing!


Last weekend I helped a friend with a few paper craft items for a wedding she was coordinating.  We made HUGE paper flowers and some fun medallions.  I'll try to add them to a post later this week to show you.   Thanks for sticking with me.  I can honestly say I miss my crafty blogland friends.  <3  *that's you!*

Shop Now

No comments: