1.09.2018

The Wait Is Over

The brand new Love Is In the Air stamp of approval collection is now open for the public to order!!!  If you have been loving what the creative team has been making you will want to jump on over to the store to get your box before it sells out.



While you are there, add in a couple of extras that are new to the shop like the coordinating dies...

Bon Voyage
Love Is In the Air
And how about the new round blocks with a GRID!  I love how comfortable this block is to hold and grab it more than almost any other.

Round Block
And I will be picking up the new long acrylic block for those borders and long sentiments.

Jumbo Block
There is also a package deal to get all 5 sizes Catherine caries!  

I know you're going to want to get the refill for the Mystery Ink that comes in this collection.  Trust me, just add it to your cart! 


Before I go, I have another card to share with you using the stamps & dies included in the collection.   This card is featured in the Project Guide that is emailed to you after you order your SOA box.  So, I will spare you all the details for now.  Just now you are going to want to pick up some Sand Dunes embossing powder if you want to recreate this look.  You're welcome. ;)



Here's a close up for you.  Happy creating!!!








No comments: