12.16.2015

Jewel Toned Color Challenge

The challenge this week at StampNation is a color challenge with an interesting Christmas color palette.  Check it out!

It doesn't have to be a Christmas card, but I needed to make more, so mine is.  I lightly traced a triangle shape onto my Whisper White cardstock and used that as my template to stamp a tree.



The base was quickly cut from a piece of silver foil cardstock.  You can see the full card along with all the gorgeous design team samples HERE if you are a StampNation member.  Allison's creation completely blew me away!

On a side note, this was my first time using my new Wplus9 inks and I have to say, I love them.  They stamp a little different color than what is on the lid, especially the purples, but I am happy with all the colors I have so far and plan to get more.  Unfortunately my regular camera broke and the colors just aren't showing up as well with my cell phone photo.   Hopefully Santa will bring me a new camera for Christmas.


One last thing before I go.  Ellen Hutson is having a super sale!  Use code SeasonSale at checkout to get 40% of items HERE.

Stamps: Bright Baubles (Neat & Tangled for SOA)
Ink:  Daffodil Delight (SU) Lilac Posies (Memento) Cockleshell, Lake House, Ocean Drive (Wplus9)
Paper: Silver Foil, Smoky Slate, Whisper White (SU)
Accessories: Purple/Plum Twine

No comments: