12.07.2015

Golden Deer ~ Video

How are your Christmas cards coming?  Have you sent them yet?  I haven't even made out my list yet.  Yikes!  I better get to work on that.  My card today is super simple to mass produce if you need to still make a few more.


Check out my video for some tips and bloopers.
https://youtu.be/nOeDuqfeMUk




My card was inspired by the new Stampin' Celebration challenge.  Even if you have already sent all your cards this year, you can use the photo collage for inspiration for any type of card. The card I made today could be used for any occassion if you changed the sentiment and image.   Happy Father's Day (keep the deer) Congratulations, Graduation, Wedding, Birthday, Thank You.

SC118

I was also inspired by last week's sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch.  The gold and white buttons paired with the sketchy circles perfectly, don't you think?  I love it when 2 challenges work together like they were meant to be.  

CTS 151
Be sure to check out both challenges and play along.  :)  It's good to take time for your creative self during this busy holiday season.  


Stamps: White Christmas (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Black (Staz-On) Golden Glitz Delicata (Tsukineko) Soft Suede (SU)
Paper: Whisper White (SU)
Accessories: Aquapainter (SU or Tim Holtz Distress) Blueprints 24 (My Favorite Things) Pattern of the Rings Stencil (Winnie & Walter for SOA)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that card! I didn't find the bubbles mask, but I found two others I liked at that link, so I'll play with those. =) Thanks for a great video. Your instructions are always so clear.

Carol Held said...

Thanks so much Heather ..... such a lovely card, and instructional video.