10.26.2015

Power of Pink ~ Coloring Glitter Paper Video

All month long I have been going pink on my blog to raise awareness for breast cancer.  The earlier we catch it, the "easier" it is to treat & cure.  I encourage you to do your monthly self exam and schedule your mammogram if you haven't had one this year. 


I planned on showing this card last Friday, but wasn't able to get the video edited until today. If you want to learn how to color your dazzling diamond glitter paper and make it into any color you want, then watch the video below.  It's easy.  I promise!



As fate would have it, when I went on Facebook this morning I saw that Chaitali Nara is hostessing a Pink Power blog hop.  She designed this stamp set and I am so glad she did.  Hop on over to her blog and leave her some love.  clicky Then check out the what the rest of the ladies have designed and be encouraged.  We are a sistah-hood and we are in this together.  If you or someone you love is fighting this disease know that I am thinking of you and praying for a cure. 



Stamps: Pink Power (Verve)
Ink: Spun Sugar (Distress) Onyx Black (Versafine) 003, 25, 22 (Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers)
Paper: Black and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, Whisper White Thick Cardstock (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder (Stampin' Up!) Blueprints 20 (My Favorite Things) Ribbon Die (Verve)

Pink Power

3 comments:

Debbie Bonczek said...

This one hit my mailbox and caught my eye. So clean and so pink!

Shari said...

Thank you, Heather. Such a beautiful card. Breast cancer runs on my mom's side of the family, so I know how important it is to get exams, but I thank you for informing others. Definitely get your exams and do self exams, it can save your life. Many survivors in my family. ^_^ Thanks again, Heather. God bless.

*Vicki* said...

Really stunning and I love the glittery look with the soft pink background!! Thanks for sharing and the reminder!! HUGS