9.02.2015

Rainbow Thank You with Zig Clean Color Markers ~ Video

I caved.  I've been resisting for months because I wasn't happy with my previous watercolor purchases.  But, I finally decided to give the Zig markers a try. WOW!  What a difference!!!  Night and day difference.  These are what I have been looking for.  Vibrant colors, smooth blend and beautiful reaction with water.


There is so much you can do with these markers, and I just barely scratch the surface in my video below.  


I'm linking this to the new challenge at StampNation: Simple Sentiments


and
CASology: Write  (who doesn't appreciate getting a simple thank you?)


Supplies:
Stamps: Painted Butterflies (Altenew)
Ink: Black Onyx (Versafine); 003, 22, 25, 26, 30, 31, 32, 33, 40, 41, 42, 50, 70, 80, 81, 82 (Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers)
Paper: Whisper White Thick (Stampin' Up!); Strathmore Bristol
Accessories: Friends Die (CASual Fridays * releasing in 2016); Star Embellishments

4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful card! I like your technique!

Joyce said...

Love your gorgeous rainbow, and it is a fantastic foil to all your white space. I too am in love with my Zigs. Your colors are so bright and vibrant, and I love the look of those water drops. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Tracey McNeely said...

The Zig rainbow is so pretty. Thank you for sharing with us this week at CASology!

Catherine Pooler said...

LOVE this, Heather!