9.01.2015

Holiday Catalog is LIVE + an Apology

Woot-Woot!  The Stampin' Up! holiday catalog is live.  You can view the PDF by clicking HERE or you can go to the Stampin' Up website CLICKY to start ordering.  This new catalog is filled with lots of holiday supplies and even more clear photopolymer stamps to choose from.

2015 Holiday Catalog - Single Copy

Now for an apology to my Stampin' Up! customers.  I thought I had ordered catalogs for everyone who had purchased from me in the past 6 months, but I didn't.  I am so sorry!   When I order catalogs for you I have one sent to me too so I know when you guys should be getting yours.   I kept waiting for my catalog to show up and it never did, so I went to check online and discovered the order never went through.  :(  I know many of you enjoy holding the book in your hands as much as I do.  If you would like to purchase your own catalog, click on the picture above and add it to your shopping cart.  Email me letting me know you ordered your own catalog and include your mailing address and I will send you a card specially made by me as a thank you to you.  <3

Happy Shopping!

No comments: