4.13.2015

Daffodil Delight ~ Stampin' Celebration

Spring is in the air over at the Stampin' Celebration Challenge.   The new challenge is a photo collage of Springtime yellows and greens.

SC102

Here is my card using my new MISTI.   It's so much easier for me to use than the stamp-a-majig.  I think I'm in love with this tool.  To make it a shaker card I added seed beads and sequins behind the clear film.  The beads add a fun sound to my shaker card.  I think I'll be adding them to all future shaker cards.



Stamps: Painted Petals (SU)
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Pistachio Pudding (SU)
Paper: Whisper White (SU)
Accessories:  MISTI (MySweetPetunia); Springtime Mix Sequins, Silver Shimmer Beads, Stitched Banner Duos (Pretty Pink Posh)

3 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous stamping! Love the banner window that you created, Heather! AWESOME shaker design!

Scrappin' Cat! said...

Love your card! Great job.

Linny said...

Fabulous card!