6.19.2014

Tangelo Twist

Yesterday one of the members of StampNation was asking about the difference between Stampin' UP!'s current orange colors (Tangerine Tango and Pumpkin Pie) and their new In Color (Tangelo Twist).  It's a good question, so I decided to run down to my stamp room and do a comparison.


It was interesting to see how "off" the colors were compared to the lids of the ink pads.  First I stamped the color, then I stamped off below so I could see the range of color.  I then decided to add a punch of coordinating cardstock to each color.  Which one is your favorite orange of the bunch?
Tangerine Tango Classic Stampin' Pad
Tangerine Tango

Tangelo Twist Classic Stampin' Pad by Stampin' Up!
Tangelo Twist

Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad
Pumpkin Pie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a big fan of orange, in spite of UT basketball, but if I were to choose one, I like the stamped off Tangelo Twist the best. I know it has it's place, but none of these would be my first choice of new stamp pad. =)

Jean said...

Thanks again for this info, Heather. It's really useful.

Robin K. said...

It's weird but I think with all of the new SU In colors the card stock seems "brighter " than the stamped ink. I have to say I'm still in love with pumpkin pie:)