9.16.2012

Scrapbook Sunday

Friday was a fun day for me.  I crafted and created and had a blast.  Besides working on over 5 cards I also got some scrapbooking done.  Here are the 4 pages I made.  Yes, 4 pages!  Of course when you see the second 2 page spread you will know why.


I love these pictures of our trip to Ruby Beach and First Beach near Forks, WA.  Often when I have pictures I love I find it hard to scrapbook them  I want to make a page that is "worthy" of the pictures.   This time I decided to just let the pictures shine.  It's a simple layout.   What makes the page for me was finding paper that made the pictures POP.  Oh, and using my Cricut to make the middle of the 2 page spread.  My poor Cricut has been collecting dust so it was time to open it up and give it a little love.


 I think I got to the point of just wanting to get this book done, so I didn't add much to the pictures. I'm going to ask the boys if they want to write on the page about their creations.


I don't think I used any Stampin' Up products on these pages besides dimensionals.  Everything else was in my scrapin' stash.  :)  The Cricut cartridges I used were Storybook (I think) and Reminisce (from Creative Memories)

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

2 comments:

Dorothy S said...

You did get a lot done! They look great.

Lynn McAuley said...

Great pages, Heather!! Looks like your boys have been building for hours!! What awesome fun!!