10.28.2015

Pink Positive Thoughts & Prayers

Today I have pink thoughts and prayers on my mind.

Today my sister in law is in labor with my niece.

Today my friend goes in for surgery to have a lump removed from her breast.

Today life begins.

Today life changes.


If you would like to see my video on how to color glimmer paper you can watch it here: Clicky

Just a couple of tweaks for the second card.  Dropped the glitter and added a stitched banner.


Do you have anyone you are sending pink positive thoughts to today?


Stamps: Calm & Gentle (CASual Fridays Stamps)
Ink: Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Tip Top Taupe or Soft Suede (Stampin' Up!)
Paper: Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, Whisper White (SU)
Accessories: Blueprints 20 (My Favorite Things) Rounded Stitched Rectangles (Lil Inker Designs)

No comments: