12.13.2012

A Little Merry

As promised, here is another super simple card using scraps.  I used Holiday colors and the Merry stamp from tiny tags, but otherwise this card could be sent any time of year.


The sketch from Unscripted Sketches this week really lends itself to using up your strips of paper.  This card would be super easy to mass produce too.  :)


The only thing I would probably change if I was mass producing these is the tiny tag stamp that uses two colors of marker to color.  I would use another scrap of Designer Series Paper or Cardstock for the tag instead.  Maybe.  The Merry tag would be easy though.


To make the tags hang the way I wanted them to I just stuck a couple of glue dots on the back.  This way you can really see each tag. 

I'm off to do a bit of Christmas shopping and get the ingredients to make my Christmas cookies.  Another package just arrived at my door a few minutes ago with the cutest little stocking stuffers for my boys.  It's starting to feel a lot like Christmas around here.

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Tiny Tags
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Paper: Merry Moments Simply Scrappin' Kit, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Misc.: Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, Jewelry Tag Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Paper Piercer, Linen Thread


Merry Moments Simply Scrappin'
Merry Moments Simply Scrappin' Kit


9 comments:

dstandard said...

Gorgeous card - love this! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches this week!

Lynn McAuley said...

Pretty papers and cute tags on this wonderful holiday card!! Sweet design, Heather!

Geri said...

Great colors! Love your CAS approach to this sketch. Isn't it great when you get a chance to use up some of those treasured bits of scrap paper? Really nice touch with the four punched tiny tags - this is a fabulous idea that I am definitely going to CASE! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at Unscripted Sketches :)

Smiles, Laurie said...

I love what you did with this great sketch. I love the little tags!

Nathalia O. said...

Great take on the sketch! I love the mini tags you added for the sentiment.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous use of left over scraps ... and those little tags are so cute! Anita in France :)

SmilynStef said...

Love those tiny little tags ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

Kristie said...

I am in love with those jewelry tags! So cute! Great card!

Dorothy S said...

What pretty stripes and cute tags!