1.05.2019

A Little Something

When I got the Hello Gorgeous stamp set from Altenew I couldn't wait to color it up using different methods.  This is one of six images I colored and turned into cards.  (hint: If you want to see the others, look for the keyword Hello Gorgeous.)


The flowers on these were colored with Zig markers and water, similarly to the ones I did before Christmas, but this time I used more pink and left a lot of white space.  To achieve this look I scribbled my markers onto a clear block and used a damp brush to add a touch of color to the tips and center.  Then I used the marker directly on the center and used that same damp brush to smooth out the harsh lines. When I layered these flowers onto my background panel they looked washed out, I colored the white edge in a dark pink.  



The sentiment background was made by using a marker on white cardstock before punching out and then layering it on a piece of cardstock that was the same color as the marker.


This card is the perfect thing to include with one of the mini facials I like to give out.


Stamps: Hello Gorgeous (Altenew) Tiny Tags Sayings (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Midnight (CPD)
Paper: Bristol (Strathmore) Lost Lagoon (SU) Silver Bells & Fairy Dust 6x6 Pads (Kaiser Crafts)
Accessories: 025, 200, 070 (Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers) Bubble Box Fri-Die (CAS-ual Fridays Stamps) Rose Red Marker, Scallop & Circle Punches (Stampin' Up)

Affiliate codes used at no cost to you.  When you click on the link and shop, I get a tiny percentage to help fund more cards like these.  Thank you!


1 comment:

Susan said...

Your coloring on these is so perfect. A beautiful card.