7.12.2017

Perfect Pair

Second card for today.  Isn't this just a fun card?   Today Catherine Pooler is doing a SURPRISE release!  Say what?!  Yep, she is at it again with a fun new release filled with goodies every stamper will love.  I used the new I Pick You stamp set from Catherine Pooler Designs and paired it with her new Large Doily Die.  And then...drum roll please... one of the new INKS released is on this card too!



The background was created by stamping the pear in Melon Ice in the center of the card, and then stamping pears all around it, changing the direction of the stamp each time I stamped it.



 


Stamps: I Pick You (Catherine Pooler Designs)
Ink: Icing On the Cake, Melon Ice, Tiara (CPD)
Paper: Bright White (CPD) Vellum (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Mini Stapler (Stampin Up) I Pick You Dies, Large Doily Die (Catherine Pooler Designs)

No comments: