6.21.2016

Seattle Skyline Birthday Card

I was born and raised in Northern California, but I have lived in Southwest Washington for over 8 years.  I absolutely LOVE living in the Pacific Northwest.  One of the joys of living here is being so close to Seattle.   My friend's birthday is this month and I thought it would be fun to send her a card with the Seattle skyline on it.  Hopefully it will make her miss me enough to come up for a visit.  ;) 


To create a skyline card for yourself follow these steps.

1. Stamp skyline in dark ink
2. Sponge over inked image.  I started with green at the bottom, moved up to yellow at the horizon and finished with a blue sky.  Change colors to get a sunset, sunrise or twilight horizon.


Stamps: Sketchy Cities America 2, Sohcahtoa  (Altenew) 
Ink: Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass, Squeezed Lemonade, Tumbled Glass, Twisted Citron (Distress) Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accesories: White Uniball Pen (Signo) Clear Embossing Powder (Stampin' Up) Wink of Stella




No comments: