1.05.2015

Scrapbooking for Stampin' Celebration

It's time for a new challenge at Stampin' Celebration and this week it is a sketch.  You can make a card or scrapbook page using this awesome sketch as your inspiration!



Last year I almost completely ignored my scrapbooking.  I got together with friends a few times, but I made more cards than layouts.  In December of 2013 I got a new laptop and it didn't have MDS on it, so I haven't done any digital pages either.  In 2015 I want to change that.  My goal is to truly get a grasp on MDS so I can start doing more digital albums.



I've downloaded MDS onto my computer and spent the day playing around and getting familiar with it again.  The pictures are from our nephew's wedding and I used the sketch to give me a fabulous starting point!   I was on a roll with MDS and decided to make a second layout.


It's fun to see how fast a page can come together once I learn the program, but I'm still not planning on going 100% digital.  I also want to scrapbook all the pictures I have printed and use up at least some of my paper supplies.  Wish me luck.  I'm going to have to add this goal to my datebook.




3 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE these pages, Heather! Great job!

JoAnn said...

Love your beautiful layouts.
I am in the same boat as far as using up my papers and the photos I have printed out. It has been quite a while since I did a layout.

wienerhoneymooners said...

I LOVE what you have done...LOVELY Page!!!!!!!

I go back and forth with digital (off right now) but I still love the ease fo moving and pklacing and designing... So great to have awesome crafty goals Heather.

Happy New Year!