This quilt was made with challenge fabric from the South Sound Modern Quilt Guild Arts Walk challenge. We were each given a fat quarter of fabric and were asked to only add solids. They did give us the option to buy more of the challenge fabric, but by the time I figured out I needed more for the design I had in my head, it was sold out.
Thankfully one of the guild members helped me out and gave me enough to finish the geese I had started. So, the top is done, but I'm not thrilled with it. Perhaps I will play around with the design and add some colorful borders. If I had more of the challenge fabric I could perhaps balance the design with a strip of it at the bottom. Sigh. At least I finished it in time for my Feb. goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes. I still have another month before Arts Walk to quilt it and bind it or change it somehow.