8.20.2017

Snow Is Coming

Did you know that StampNation has a bi-monthly (or is it bi-weekly) Christmas challenge to help inspire us to get our cards made before December 25th?  There have been some great ones already, but this is the first time I have joined in.  My plan is to go back and do the others after the kids are back in school.  (8 more days, but who's counting?)


The challenge this week is SNOW, so I pulled out my snowflake collection of stamps and dies and went to work creating my own snowy background with an emboss resist technique.



I hope you will join in on this challenge.  To see what the design team and fellow members have created for inspiration CLICKY.

Stamps: Bring On the Snowflakes, Snowy Sayings (CASual Fridays Stamps)
Ink: Fiesta Blue, It's A Boy (Catherine Pooler Designs) Versamark
Paper: Silver Shimmer, Whisper White (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: Funky Flakes Fri-Dies (CASual Fridays Stamps) White Embossing Powder (Stampin' UP)

2 comments:

Brawny x said...

Great card design x

Anonymous said...

Somehow I missed that one this summer. Thanks for putting the blog link on your post in SN!