7.21.2017

Special Birthday

A very special someone had a birthday last week, so I had to make her a special cake card.  :)  I pulled out the crooky cake and had a blast with this card.


I hope Monica enjoyed this card as much as I enjoyed making it, and I hope it didn't get to her too late.  

Stamps: Bring on the Cake (SugarPea Designs)
Ink: All That Jazz, Bellini, Flirty Fuchsia, Midnight, Mint to Be, Sweet Sixteen, Tiara, Tiki Torch, Tutti Frutti
Paper: Basic Black, Tasty Treats DSP (Stampin' Up) Bright White (CPD)
Accessories: Birthday Journal Card Dies (SugarPea Designs) Merry Label Dies (CASual Fridays Stamps)

1 comment:

Bama Bell said...

How did you get the valleys to ink? I have this stamp and love it but can't ever get mine to ink like this. There's always a white space that I have to color in with markers. Is that what you did?
Thanks!