2.18.2017

Sew Saturday ~ SSMQG Patchwork City QAL

Last year, and part of the year before, our guild participated in a Patchwork City QAL from the book by Elizabeth Hartman.


It was a long journey and I wasn't sure I was going to make it to the finish line, but I did.  Sort-of.  I didn't get the quilt quilted and bound, but I did finish all of the blocks, and piece them together.  I even did one of the blocks twice.  Don't ask.  I don't know how I managed to do that one.   Anyway, I'm pretty proud of this one.  I'm not sure if I am up to quilting it.  I think I might send it to my friend, Melissa Dunworth and let her use her longarm magic on it.  If I wait for myself to be motivated to do it I could be out of love with aqua before that happens.  ;)


Several of the other members of our guild finished as well.  We even had a couple COMPLETE their quilts.  I'm so impressed with them!






1 comment:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

What a great day of show and tell! Beautiful quilts.