1.30.2016

Sew Saturday ~ OMG Finish

It's the end of the month and time to link up my finish with the OMG (One Monthly Goal) challenge.  Not only did I make my goal of getting caught up on our guilds QAL, but I exceeded it and got next month's finsihed too!  WOOT-WOOT!!!



Linking up my finish with One Monthly Goal, then I am off to see what you all have finished!  I'm so grateful that Heidi picked up the reigns and started a new goal setting/finish party for our sewing.  It helps me stay focused on completing something each month.  Did I mention that my word for 2016 is FOCUS?  I might need to write up a blog post on that, but I digress.

RedLetterQuilts
Jan Finish

4 comments:

Vera said...

Good for you! :) Looking good!

Heidi said...

These are really neat blocks! Great job focusing!!

Bonnie said...

Wow! A head of the game? Good for you. I almost never do boms because I can't seem to keep up. I'm impressed with you!

Maker Joy said...

What fun blocks! Congrats on meeting your January goal.