10.08.2015

Happy Fall, Y'all ~ SC113

Fall is finally here!   Autumn is my favorite time of year.  I love those cool crisp mornings and evenings, the long shadows in the afternoon and the spectacular show of colors on every leaf.  Yes, Fall is my favorite season and today's card reflect that.


A few weeks ago I showed you my first card using the September sketch at Stampin' Celebration challenge. Clicky to see that card.  I could just do one, so here is another one.

SC113

I made a video show how I created both cards.  Check it out below.

http://youtu.be/iQ8Fp-LzBVk



Supplies
Stamps: Vintage Leaves, One Big Meaning
Ink: Versamark, Golden Glitz Delicata, Tip Top Taupe, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Cherry Cobbler, Watermelon Wonder
Paper: Very Vanilla, Watercolor
Accessories: 2 way Glue Pen, Circles Framelits, Vintage Leaves Framelits, Sponge Dauber, Sponge, Gold Embossing Powder, Aquapainter




Vintage Leaves Photopolymer Bundle by Stampin' Up!
Vintage Leaves Bundle
One Big Meaning Clear-Mount Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
One Big Meaning



No comments: