7.20.2015

Wild Cards ~ Craftsy

Today I have something very special to share with you, along with a discount code!  My talented friend, Catherine Pooler, has her very own Craftsy class and it's open NOW!!!  I've been a fan of Craftsy and taken several quilting/sewing courses over the past 2 years, but this is my first card class.  In each class I've ever taken I have learned new tips and techniques to make me a better crafter, and this class is no exception.


Wild Cards: 21 Techniques With Favorite Supplies


The class is called Wild Cards, and in it Catherine shows many techniques that you can use with your own stamping supplies to create beautiful and unique cards.  At the end of each lesson she also gives us a design challenge so we can put our newly learned skills to use.  Love that!

As a special gift for reviewing her class, Craftsy is letting me give you a chance to get the class for 50% off.  Woot-Woot!  It is well worth the price of admission.   All you have to do is clicky to go there now.  



No comments: