5.04.2015

Virginia's View

I'm busy working on Mother's Day cards today.  Nothing like waiting until the last minute, since all of mine need to be sent.  Yikes!  Good news is that I will have cards to show you the rest of the week to inspire you if you haven't made your Mother's Day cards yet either.  Even better news for me is I only to make 1 more and I will be done.

If you want some added inspiration today, head on over to StampNation and check out Virginia Lu's latest stamp clinic.   Here is a sneak peek.


 In this lesson she shows us how to:

1. Use word dies effectively and creatively
2. What to look for when choosing/buying a word die
3. Using the same word die and yet make each project different
4. How to work these word dies with your stamps
Ridiculously awesome stuff.  Right!?
Not a member yet?  Click here to learn more - we will see you on the inside!

No comments: