5.29.2015

Thank My Lucky Stars ~ Misti ~ Gradient Stamping

Recently I've been in a card making spurt.  Instead of making one card, I often make 3 to 5 in a setting.   Which is excellent, because I have so little time to stamp these days. Today I am going through my computer files to make sure I share the good ones with you.  :)  Here is a card I thought I had already shared, but can't find it on my blog.



I used the same gradient technique that I shared in this post, clicky.  There's a video with that card showing you how it's done.  I'll give you a hint, the MISTI made it easy!


There are still two more cards I made that day and one has a video.  :)  I'm editing it now and hope to have it up on my blog for you next week.  Don't you love when inspiration spreads from one project to 4?!!!


Stamps: Lucky Stars (Wplus9)
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Garden Green, Tempting Turquoise (Stampin' UP)
Paper: Whisper White (SU)
Accessories: Star Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh); Stitched Rectangle Dies, Quilted Swirl Stitch Pattern Die (Lil' Inker Designs)


No comments: