4.15.2015

MISTI is in da House!

Have you heard about the latest craze in stamping?  It's called the MISTI, which I believe stands for Most Incredible Stamping Tool Invented.  I fully admit to being a skeptic.  I've tried several different things to get perfect alignment and haven't found anything even close to perfect, especially if I need to re-stamp an image.

DSC_0484

This tool has been getting rave reviews from stampers who have tried it, so it did intrigue me.  I have to be honest though, I was not planning on purchasing it myself.  It's an expensive tool and I just wasn't sure it would work for me.   Boy, was I wrong!

Illiana from My Sweet Petunia asked to sponsor the upcoming StampNation Virtual Retreat, coming next week.  She sent each of the design team members their very own MISTI!  Last weekend I finally got a chance to play with mine and I think I am in love!  <3

Clear photopolymer stamps changed stamping for me and made it easier to get good alignment, but it still wasn't perfect.  I think I have reached stamping perfection nirvana.  awe...bliss....  <3   I'm so excited to show you a video using the new MISTI.  In the video I explain why I wasn't able to play with it sooner along with some of my first impressions and sneak peeks for the upcoming Virtual Retreat.

https://youtu.be/vFoUKyEz2yg


Stampin' UP! Supplies
Stamps: Lotus Blossom (Stampin' UP!)
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi, Wisteria Wonder, Versamark
Paper: Whisper White
Accessories: Irridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits




1 comment:

Alanna said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying it. It truly is a lifetime changing tool in the stamp room. Your card is beautiful.