2.12.2015

All Heart

 The new challenge went up at StampNation yesterday and it is all heart.  Seriously.  The challenge is to create something with a heart on it.  With Valentine's Day coming up this weekend it is the perfect challenge.  Here's a sneak peek of my card.  I was asked to do a video explaining how I created this one layer card, so I am working on a second card using the same technique to share with all of you.  



For inspiration I used the photo to go along along with this challenge.  Lately I have been in love with blue/aqua/teal paired with pops of bright red and pink. 


Name:  heart tree.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  34.5 KB
Clicky for challenge thread
Just a little side note for StampNation members.  They are experiencing some technical difficulties.  If you're having trouble getting in try again later. ;)



No comments: