1.14.2015

StampNation Birthday Bash Day 4 ~ Simon Says Stamp ~ Non Traditional



We are halfway through the Birthday Bash over at StampNation.   I don't want this party to end.  :)  Today I am highlighting one of our sponsors, Simon Says Stamp.  I call them SSS for short here on my blog.  Simon Says Stamp in an online super store for paper crafters.  If there is something you want to buy for making cards, chances are Simon Says Stamp has it.


One of my favorite things about Simon Says Stamp is their exclusive line of products.  They fit my style.  :)  You can find stamps with coordinating dies, ink with matching paper and stencils that are completely unique.  SSS doesn't just follow the paper crafting trends, they create them.  If you've been following along my blog this week you have already seen me use their ink & paper.  Today I'm showcasing their stamps, dies and stencils.



In the video you will see several "experiments" and at least a couple of "fails", but I think I turned them around and turned them into two beautiful cards I would be proud to send to anyone.

http://youtu.be/lWYwh8hiprw 







Supplies
Stamps: Celebrate, Cupcake Party (Simon Says Stamp)
Ink: Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade, Worn Lipstick (Distress); Versamark
Paper: 120 lb White (SSS); Distress Watercolor Paper (Tim Holtz); Basic Black (Stampin' UP!)
Accessories: Happy Die, Tiny Dots Stencil (SSS); Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh); White Embossing Powder (SU)

No comments: