1.08.2015

Stampin' News


Have you heard the news? 

Stampin' UP!'s new Occassions catalog is now live!  Check out the newest releases HERE

2015 Occasions Catalog

The biggest sale of the year is also going on at Stampin' UP!  We call it Sale-A-Bration.  For every $50 you spend, before tax & shipping, you can choose one of the Sale-A-Bration items for FREE!  



Sale-A-Bration

If you are one of my customers, you should have both catalogs in your hot little hands.  If you have not yet received yours, please email me to let me know and I will look into it for you.  (cr8tvblessings@hotmail.com)






StampNation Birthday Bash starts on SUNDAY!  All week long we will be celebrating with challenges, videos, prizes and gifts.  The sponsors lined up have been so generous.  You are going to love them!  (Clearly Besotted, Whimsy Stamps, and Simon Says Stamp)






A little birdie told me I get to give away one FREE month membership to StampNation!   Woot-Woot!  Be sure to tune in Sunday for all the deets.



No comments: