1.18.2015

Sew Sunday

Last week I was super busy with the StampNation Birthday Bash and didn't get any time at the sewing machine.  Today I needed to get a card made for the Stampin' Celebration Challenge that goes live tomorrow.  The inspiration photo for the challenge was a perfect opportunity to sew on my card.  I put it into my machine and discovered I still hadn't plugged it in from the sew-in before the last South Sound Modern Quilt Guild meeting.  My poor sewing machine must have felt so lonely.  

Sew In at Ruby Street Quiltworks with South Sound Modern Quilt Guild.


It's not a quilt, but it is fun.  Sewing on cards is so easy!   I wish I had chosen a different color thread, but not enough to re-thread my machine and remake the card.  :)


Much progress has been made on my ALYOF goal for January.  In fact I have finished adding the binding on the quilt, but I don't have a picture of the completed project yet.  Sorry.  I'll try to get a picture taken this week to share with you next weekend.  Now it's time for  me to take some more cold medicine and take a nap.  Hope your sewing machine is seeing more love lately than mine has.



2 comments:

Alanna said...

Gorgeous. I love the stitching through the hearts.

Anonymous said...

The card week was fun. Yes, my sewing machine is seeing more work than yours. LOL That is a darling card, though, and you DID finish your lovely goal, so it's all good. Hope the cold is gone when you wake up Monday!