1.28.2015

Big Little News

Today I finally get to share my BIG little news.   I've been asked to take over creating the weekly challenges for StampNation.  You all know how much I love a good challenge.    Creating challenges is a new challenge for me, but with the fabulous dream team behind me I am excited to enter this new adventure.


 My first "official" challenge creation went live today.  Normally I can't share it here with you, but I'm bending the rules today exclusively for my blog followers.   (that's you!)

It's a photo inspiration and you are going to LOVE what the dream team came up with.  Oh my, they made me look good.  I want to CASE each and every one of them.  Thank you ladies!  You totally rocked this challenge.  If you are a StampNation member CLICKY to go to Challenge #156.


Clicky if you want to join StampNation now

I have one more little piece of news to share with you.  A super talented group of designers is working on a new online class.  This class covers dye inks.  I've seen some of the projects and I think you are going to love them.  I created 4 cards with videos for the class.  Between creating and editing for the StampNation Birthday Bash & this new Dye Ink class, along with creating challenges for the next few months I have been super busy!


Hopefully next week I will have time to just play and have fun.  Although, I must admit having a creative job IS fun!






1 comment:

HJ said...

Congrats on your new challenge opportunity with Stamp Nation. You are very creative and I'm sure you are definitely up to making the best of this new part of your life. I'm looking forward to see what creative things you design.