10.01.2014

World Card Making Day is Coming!

Did you know there is a day each year set aside just for cardmaking?  I knew National Scrapbook Day is the first Saturday in May, but when I became a card maker I heard that the first Saturday in October is World Card Making Day.  (or WCMD for short)

You will find lots of celebrations in blog land.  Over at StampNation we are planning an awesome party to celebrate.  We will be starting at 8am EST on October 3rd when WCMD officially hits earth and traveling around the globe until Sunday morning when it last reaches our planet.  Pretty fun, huh?  Along the way we will be stopping at some of the 24 countries represented by StampNation members.



Oh, and did I forget to mention, there will be prizes and discount shopping codes?  What could be more fun than spending the weekend making cards, shopping and possibly winning a new stampy goody?  I'm in!  (ok, so I can't win any prizes, but I can sure shop with the discount. ;)

Here is a sneak peek of just a handful of the inspiration coming your way from the dream team and guests.


Are you inspired already?  I know I am!   I hope you will be joining us at StampNation, or at least take some time this weekend to make a card.  If you are not yet and member and want to participate you can do so by joining now.  Clicky.

If you are curious about StampNation and want to learn more, Clicky.

No comments: