8.27.2014

Summer Sunflowers

Have you noticed a theme on my blog this week?  By pure accident I have been going through the seasons.  Today is definitely a late summer card.  Perhaps I should make a "spring" card for tomorrow.  hmmm....



I made this card for the last Inspiration Nation photo inspiration over at StampNation.  The stamp set I used from "The Craft's Meow" gave me a great opportunity to practice my Copic coloring skills.   Here is a sneak peek at the way the rest of the team was inspired.


I can't wait to see what our members come up with for this challenge.




2 comments:

bossco said...

Hi--Love the card and the faux "stitched" panel. What die is that, please??

Heather North said...

I used the stitched rectangles die from Lil' Inker Designs. I seem to use that die on every other card I make lately. It's my current favorite!