2.12.2014

String It Up ~ Video

A few weeks ago several of you asked me how I attached my string onto my card to make it look like it was floating.  Clicky if you want to see the original post.


The fun thing is that you can make the string into any shape you want with a little glue and patience.



The video below shows you how I create the banner for this sweet baby card.  Note, if you are reading this post in an email or reader you may need to go to my blog to view the video.


In the video I mention that the Baker's Twine in the SAB catalog be thicker than SU's regular Baker's Twine. My order arrived today and it is much thicker, in fact.  It's about twice the thickness of the Pretty Pink Posh twine I used in the photo below.


There were still some scraps leftover of the watercolor paper so I used a heart die to cut them out.   Babies, hearts and love go together any time of year.


Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Stamps: Banner Blast (SU-SAB), Gorgeous Grunge (SU),Lots to Say (Reverse Confetti)
Paper: Pink Pirrouette, Watercolor Wonder Notecards (SU), Whisper White
Ink: Basic Grey, Bermuda Bay, Pink Pirouette, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Baker's Twine (Pretty Pink Posh), Banner Punch (SU-SAB), Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (SU-SAB), Heart Rainfall Die (Simon Says Stamp)

4 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Sweet banner card, Heather! Your video is lovely to watch! Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer said...

So cute, I LOVE how you made the banner "move". Such a clever idea!

Robin K. said...

Thanks for your informative video! Sweet card!

Sally said...

Cute as can be. Some of that is what I wanted from Sale-a-bration but didn't get Heather~ It's solo cute~