10.11.2013

World Card Making Day Card Kit Winners!!!

The wait is over and the reveal is here.  First up, my field of poppies card for the StampNation Design Team Blog Hop.




The inspiration picture came from...AUSTRALIA.  Did you guess right?



Are you ready to find out who the winners of my two WCMD card kits and 3 month StampNation subscription are?  First up: StampNation Design Team Blog Hop.



And the winner of a 3 month subscription to StampNation from the comments on my blog is: MezzoKat

MezzoKat said...
Australia for country and card. Those Poppies are so beautifully done--on your card, I mean!



To see all the winners, including the grand prize winner who will be getting one of my card kits, head on over to Catherine's blog:

Catherine Pooler
And the rest of the Design Team winners:

Heather North (that's me!)

The second winner of my card kits from my blog is: Jen!!!!


New follower! I really love the card you made for the OWH hop.
Jen

I have your email info., Jen, and I will be contacting you to get your mailing address so I can send out your card kits.  Congratulations!

Thank you everyone who has commented and started following me.  These blog hops this week have been so much fun!  The fun is not over yet.   Join me next week on my blog as I show you even more cards I made for the Design Team at StampNation.  The fun continues at StampNation as members continue to be inspired and share their projects from the WCMD celebration.  I hope you have been inspired as you visited the Design Team blogs and got a peek at some of the projects from the event.

If you missed the videos I put out this week be sure to click the links below.  Even if you didn't win the kits you will have all the info you need to make your own cards.

Video 1: Clicky
Video 2: Clicky
Video 3: Clicky
Video 4: Clicky
Video 5: Clicky



Creative Blessings,
Heather North

1 comment:

Kristie Goulet said...

Congratulations to MezzoKat! Love your card for Australia, Heather!