8.09.2012

Wonderful Papillion ~ Video Part 1

My favorite color is lilac, so it is no surprise that I love Stampin' UP's Wisteria Wonder.  I did a 3 part card series with videos using this color and the Papillion Potpouri stamp set.  It was only going to be 2 cards, but I was having so much fun that I actually did 3.

At first I wasn't going to film a video using this set because I have no idea how to pronounce it.  LOL  I figured y'all would forgive me if I said it wrong, because the stamp is just too pretty not to use.  :)



Here is the video for the first card in this three part series. 



Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Papillon Potpourri Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Papillion Potpouri
Wisteria Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad
Wisteria Wonder Ink & Paper
Elegant Butterfly Punch
Elegant Butterfly


Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Fancy Fan Embossing Folder

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I HATE purple but love this card. Look how clever you are! Papillon Potpourri & punch have just gone on my must-have list!

Unknown said...

Heather do you have a cold? You sound like you might have on your video. Hope you feel better soon. Love your tip about the dimensional backings - they wind up all over my house too! Great video!

Lynn McAuley said...

Really beautiful, Heather! I wish I had seen your card this morning before placing my SU order. I would certainly have added this wonderful texture plate. I guess it will be on the top of my list for next month!

I love your fabulous layout on this gorgeous card!

Heather North said...

Bexx, that is quite the compliment considering you HATE purple. :) Thanks for your well wishes. I recorded this a couple weeks ago and my allergies were really bothering me.

Smiles, Laurie said...

This is a wonderful card and great sharing with a video!

Andrea said...

I could kick myself for not ordering the Fancy Fan folder-I have seen so many lovely cards with it. I love the texture it provides on your card!!

Kristie said...

You did a great job fixing that mistake! Great CAS card. :)